Re: Which package contains:

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 07:49:32AM +0200, Urban Gabor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Which package contain the following programs:
> 	xload
> 	xinfo
> 	xman
> or should I compile them from source? :-)

short answer: xcontrib has xman and xload ..
long answer:
amidala:/home/sarnold# apt-cache search xman
a4c.suite - All For Chinese Suite
xmanpages - manual pages for X client developers
luxman - Pac-Man clone
xcontrib - XFree contributed clients.
xmanpages-ja - Japanese manual pages for X
amidala:/home/sarnold# dpkg --status xcontrib
Package: xcontrib
 This package provides a selection of useful X clients, in particular
 ico, listres, showfont, viewres, xbiff, xcalc, xditview, xedit, xev,
 xeyes, xfontsel, xgc, xload, xman, and xmessage.

(thanks again for apt-cache search joey! :)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!