Re: Portable printer for Linux?

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 05:54:35PM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> Does  anyone know of a small and therefore portable printer (b/w, laser
> or inkjet) that definitely works on Linux?

I've got a Canon BJC-80 hooked up to my laptop right now, it works well,
although I haven't found a dedicated printer driver for it.  Currently I'm
using a (generic) Epson driver, and the output looks great, but no colour.
Just a good, solid, dependable printer.

MBG

--
"Infinite: Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some.  Much bigger than
that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow,