Re: Open-SSL

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 12:22:53 +0200, Robert Varga wrote:
> > Where can I download Open-SSL from?
>
> non-US.debian.org

ok, compiled and installed, although I could not build any of the demo
applications in /usr/doc/openssl/demos/ssl because the linker found lots
of undefined references...

I have slink but rebuilt the 0.9.4-1 version of the openssl source with
the debian patches, so there should not really be any problem.

> > Or is there any ready-made program which provides an SSL proxy for a POP3
> > connection on the POP3 server?
>
> ssltunnel? (also on non-US).

I could not make it install, and it even had a compilation error.

Robert Varga

ps: by the way, is there ANY commercial program which supports SPOP3?