Re: Manually importing Debian menu to WMaker

> Sanity check: you installed WindowMaker from the debs?

Yeap! But I guess I found out what was going on...

> (...) Also, make sure you don't have a file
> ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/menu.hook, and that the file
> ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMRootMenu contains only the one line "menu.hook" (with
> the quotes).

Gotcha! That was the problem! My WMRootMenu had some entries on it (possibly
from a previous - and ill-succeeded - installation of WindowMaker I tried
some months ago), and NO reference to menu.hook! I erased the rest and left
it just as pointed and - voila! - it works fine now!

Now, just a quick question... is there a way to add my own entries to the
WM menus? In Fwhm95 there was...

Ciao!!!!

Guilherme Zahn