Re: scsi advice

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Joakim Svensson wrote:

> Anyone has any suggestions if this will be
> a good buy. At the moment only the scanner
> will be connected but I will probably
> use it in the future to add for example
> scsi hard disk.

 The NCR/Symbios based cards are very well supported under Linux and are
much less expensive. I'd suggest looking at them. SWT (www.swt.com)
advertises a lot in the Linux Journal and sells the cards cheap. I've got
three disks and a scanner hooked up to my NCR53c825-based card.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles         (248) 377-7735           ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

            Microsoft Windows - The art of incompetence.