Re: Upgrading mail-transport-agent to postfix?

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Brian May wrote:

> Last time, when I installed qmail, I manually removed all programs
> that depended on sendmail, then removed sendmail, installed qmail, and
> reinstalled all my mail programs again. Yuck!

But why... you would only have to select sendmail for purge and qmail for
install. I haven't even remove sendmail before installing qmail. As far as
I remember, it does not have conflict with sendmail or any other
mail-transport-agent (qmail_1.03-3.deb)

Robert Varga