Re: Q3 + RIVA TNT

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 06:14:32PM -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
> Has anyone gotten this combination to work?

Not exactly, I have Q3test running with glx extention on RIVA 128ZX, Celereon
400. It's quite playable :). TNT or TNT2 should be faster. This box is slink.
I have other box PII 333+RIVA128 running a tad slower :(.

BTW, I compile XFree 3.5 SVGA server myself, also GLX module. If you thrust me
email me then I'll put those file on either my ftp/http site.

cheers,
Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@faceng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site (not yet finished)                                        |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Linux           ICQ uin 11366301                       |