Am I missing something??

I'm having trouble with the newest installment of telnet-ssl /telnetd-ssl

I veiwed the package file list on my machine several files were "diverted"
by ssl-telnet or telnet-ssl..  THe diverted files appear to be there with
the
.nossl but not the other files:  telnet.nossl is but not telnet for
example.

if I do a 'man telnet.nossl' one of the options listed is -z  with the
various
secure options leading to believe that this telnet.nossl is there file I
want.
I want to know if I am the only one having this problem before I file a bug
report...
If not apparently some symlinks be or some file need to be renamed.

Philip Thiem

--
PENQUIN-LOVER-CODER ALERT:  ptt@umr.edu
   All windows users evacuate the building!!!
         (So I can install a better OS on the comps)
Pass on the GAS get NASM instead.
/.
/usr
/usr/man
/usr/man/man5
/usr/man/man5/issue.net.5.gz
/usr/man/man8
/usr/man/man8/telnetd.8.gz
diverted by ssltelnet to: /usr/man/man8/telnetd.nossl.8.gz
/usr/man/man8/in.telnetd.8.gz
diverted by ssltelnet to: /usr/man/man8/in.telnetd.nossl.8.gz
/usr/sbin
/usr/sbin/in.telnetd
diverted by ssltelnet to: /usr/sbin/in.telnetd.nossl
/usr/doc
/usr/doc/telnetd-ssl
/usr/doc/telnetd-ssl/copyright
/usr/doc/telnetd-ssl/changelog.gz
/usr/doc/telnetd-ssl/changelog.Debian.gz

/.
/usr
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/telnet
diverted by ssltelnet to: /usr/bin/telnet.nossl
/usr/man
/usr/man/man1
/usr/man/man1/telnet.1.gz
diverted by ssltelnet to: /usr/man/man1/telnet.nossl.1.gz
/usr/doc
/usr/doc/telnet-ssl
/usr/doc/telnet-ssl/BUGS
/usr/doc/telnet-ssl/README