Debian, NT

Hi all,
I just got permission to install Debian on a Windows NT machine here at my
college.  I'd like to get this installation working really nicely, partly
to show off the possibilities of Linux to those in my office, but also so
I can develop properly.

To that end, I plan on resizing the hard drive using Partition Magic, then
installing System Commander, then installing Debian.  Up to this point
it's what I've done numerous times before.

Now to the new stuff.
The NT machine is on a network, and automagically mounts our userspace
when we log in.  I'd like to be able to do this automagically too.
So, what, in the consensus of the list, do I need to do for this to work
nicely?
Thanks

--
-bob

You know you've landed with the wheels up when it takes full power
to taxi.
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    368 Clyde Building, BYU       *
* rakerr@sandia.gov               *        Provo, Utah  84602        *
* Robert_Kerr@byu.edu             *      Phone: (801) 378-2029       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (801) 378-4449         *