RE: ssh

> > You can get it through 'apt-get install ssh', but I'm not sure what you should
> > do if you're outside of the U.S. You can probably download it manually from here:
> > http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/non-us/ssh.html
> no, no, no
> I'm outside US (Poland) and apt-get install ssh works just fine for me.
> Just need to add a non-us section mirror
> I've got:
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
> in my sources.list

Oh, well actually I was referring to the part on their site about ssh being exported
to outside the U.S., but I didn't read far enough as it looks like using a mirror
outside of the U.S. like you did would be fine.   : )

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com