Logitech Trackman and imwheel?

Hi,

I bought a new Logitech Trackman Marble+ today and was wondering if anyone knows how to get the middle button wheel working.

I have the trackman installed and using the Intellimouse protocol fine - all three buttons work.

I thought that I might be able to get the wheel running by using the imwheel application.  I got the source compiled/installed fine but nothing happens when I launch it from within X with imwheel -k

Am I on the right path here?  Can anyone explain how to use imwheel I think I'm a bit confused!

Thanks,

Steve