Re: How to produce a newsletter

On Sun 09/05/99 06:52PM, Beverley Eyre wrote:
> The best typesetting program ever IMHO is TeX.
> If you're going to do anysort of publishing, learning it is well worth it.

I went crazy last year and bought something like 4 LaTeX books.
Most (90%) of the stuff in them is way over my head, but from
scanning through the LaTeX Companion, it looks like one can create a
newsletter. What's in a newsletter? Multiple columns, a few floating
pictures. Then again, what do I know?

--
Mark Wagnon       )     Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __