Re: Error opening terminal: xterm-debian.

Brian E Lavender <brian@brie.com> writes:
Brian> When I telnet into another machine and I try to run a curses
Brian> based application I get the below error. Say I run mutt

Brian> Error opening terminal: xterm-debian.

See /usr/doc/xterm/README.Debian for more information on why
xterm-debian is used and how to get the rest of the world to deal with
it.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://donut.mit.edu/dmaze/
"Hey, Doug, do you mind if I push the Emergency Booth Self-Destruct Button?"