Re: kde packages

[This message has also been posted.]
On 4 Sep 99 02:29:25 GMT Micha Feigin <michf@math.tau.ac.il> wrote:
>Is there a ftp dir that i can add to source.list so apt can update the
>packages automaticly?

Yes.

	deb http://kde.tdyc.com slink kde

Note that a quick archive search would have found this, since I asked
the same question only a few weeks ago.

(Don't use "slink" if you're running a potato system.)

(I installed both GNOME and KDE and then removed them again.  I liked
KFM, but that was the only redeeming feature of either package.  And I
didn't like KFM as a file manager, only as a web browser.)
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
"This fool wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy."