Xemacs default for root hierarchy?

I am sorry that i ask this in deferent versions, but i try to find the
problem that someone will know how to answear
I replaced xemacs20 with xemacs21. When i removed xemacs20 (and all its
associated files) I keep get the folowing message when i try to start it
or reinstall it (I tried to reinstall xemacs20-support put it only removed
the worning on instellation of xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn and nothing else).
The message is :

WARNING:
Couldn't find an obvious default for the root of the
XEmacs hierarchy.
WARNING:
Couldn't find obvious defaults for:
doc-directory
data-directory
exec-directory
Perhaps some directories don't exist, or the XEmacs executable,
/usr/bin/xemacs21
is in a strange place?Cannot open load file:
/home/dres/project/debian/xemacs21/xemacs-21.1.2/lisp/auto-autoloads

thanx
michf@math.tau.ac.il