-Do you make these mistakes on your computer network?

Hi!

My name is Ara Rubyan and I was recently on the web looking at
"computer-tutorial" web sites. The MSN search engine
gave me a site (I listed it at the very bottom of this note)
that had your name on it.  So I thought I'd drop you an email.
Hope that was OK.

Our web site (http://www.rubyan.com) is a free resource for
non-technical professional people who need to manage their work
environment using computer networks.  I know that your site probably
attracts mostly advanced users.  But please consider placing a link
from your "Resources" page or your "Links" page to
http://www.rubyan.com.  We'll do the same for you.

One of our most popular pages is called "Do you make these mistakes
on your computer network?".  Network users of all skill levels
enjoy this feature because they almost always find out something
new that they were missing before.
http://www.rubyan.com/html/no-brainer.html

By linking to our site you'll have a way of supplying less
experienced people with the pre-requisites they need in order
to better understand the more advanced services you provide.
I believe your visitors would appreciate that.

Visitors to our site will see computer networking explained in
a direct and easy-to-understand way.  Your visitors will
appreciate the down-to-earth approach we take.
http://rubyan.com/html/three_elements.html

Through examples and antecdotes they will see that their network
is a business tool, not a technological mystery. We focus on
the business and management issues that their network can
help solve.
http://rubyan.com/html/hiring_tips.html

Please feel free to put a link from your site to ours.  Your
visitors will appreciate having a resource to help them better
understand how computer networking works.

In addition they will see a new slant on the topic -- a step-by-step
approach to using the network like a tool to help them achieve more
in the workplace.
http://rubyan.com/html/email_mountain.html

Visit our site.  If you like it, feel free to add a link from your
site to ours. The site address is http://www.rubyan.com.  I would
love to hear your comments on it, so please email me back with your
thoughts.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again.

Ara Rubyan

P.S. Your readers will appreciate that your site includes a link to
ours -- it makes your site more useful to them.

For your convenience you can browse
http://rubyan.com/html/graphics.html for GIF files that you can
use to link your site to ours.

...or if you like, here is some HTML code to make it simple for
you to include us on your site.

=============copy and paste this code into your page==============

Do You Make These Mistakes</a></b>
On Your Computer Network?</a></b>

P.S. The web page where I found you was called

and the URL was
http://www.tp4.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/info/Linux-HOWTOs/Distribution-HOWTO