Re: Problem with open_1.40-10_i386.deb

I don't know why he wants it, but I was hoping to use it so that could log
into one VC and then open up 3-4 others.  I usually log into 4-5 VC's at a
time, and it would be nice not to have to type my user name and password
every time.  However, it only works if I am root.  I don't know if this is
a bug or what.

By the same token, I thought about using the slay package on myself as a
quick logout.

I finally decided it would be just as secure to use vlock, and a lot less
work, but I haven't tried it yet.

That's just my two cents worth on the subject.

Patrick