have problem with samba
- To: "debian user list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: have problem with samba
- From: "Ari Sigurðsson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:21:03 -0000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
smbclient -L skrappur
Added interface ip=192.168.0.2 bcast=192.168.0.255 nmask=255.255.255.0
Session request failed (131,130) with myname=HRAPPUR destname=SKRAPPUR
Called name not present
Try to connect to another name (instead of SKRAPPUR)
You may find the -I option useful for this
this did work when skrappur was running in Linux Red Had 5.2 but this
when it was running windows 98.
anyone got any idea?