Re: net install

tf wrote:
> hey guys,
> I just got my modem happily dialing and connecting, however, apt-get
> --update can't open (sources list).  can someone please tell me what
> files to edit?  /etc/hosts?  hosts.allow?

(Mine looks like this:)

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

(Hoggin' the debian bandwidth cos my buddy ain't keeping the potato
stuff on our local mirror up to date. Maybe I gotta buy him more beer).

> Whenever they're out, I shall get myself a potato cd.

Been running potato since slink went frozen. It's gonna be a *great*
release! (Kudos to the Debian community!)  :-)

         .       .      kaha@coinet.com