FW: FTP Install

-----Original Message-----
From: 	Cory Rudder
Sent:	Tuesday, August 31, 1999 12:13
To:	'Patrick Olson'
Subject:	RE: FTP Install

Thanks for your response, For the info of everyone it seems that FTP install
capabilities are not yet a reality for debian. In my experience installing
debian is no longer a reality. I have in my possession three different
debian CD's. One I created on the ftp site, one from cheap bytes, and one
from the Debian GNU / Linux; Guide to installation and usage. I have tried
to install all of these CD's on three different machines. I have yet to be
successful. All of my machines get hung up on the "now booting the kernel.."
message. I am at a lose for what to do. Maybe I have just been spoiled by
the ease of which freebsd installs itself.