Re: WindowMaker for newbie.

Thanks for the info. First, My mail is on Lotus Notes at work on a M$ PC. I
don't have access to set the line length, Sorry everyone.
I edited my /etc/window-manager file and now WindowMaker starts from login. Boy
X is confusing. I downloaded wmsound from the debian site and installed it, I'll
have a read through the WindowMaker user guide, I think I installed it, I'll
have a look. I do have sound compiled on both mine and my daughters PC's, but I
seem to have a network problem which prevents nas to provide sound to my
daughters X-Terminal. I'll save this for a separate E-Mail.
Thanks again for all your help and information.

Cheers,

     John Gay