double trouble with exim filter

Greetings all,
I have been playing around with exim and its filter capabilities and I
ran into a problem I didn't find a solution for in the docs.

# Exim filter
if $h_Resent-From: contains "ebian-user" or
	    $h_Cc: contains "ebian-user" or
	    $h_To: contains "ebian-user"
then save $home/Mail/debian-user
endif
if $h_Resent-From: contains "debian" or
	    $h_Cc: contains "debian" or
	    $h_To: contains "debian"
then save $home/Mail/debian
endif

if $h_Resent-From: contains "mutt" or
	    $h_Cc: contains "mutt" or
	    $h_To: contains "mutt"
then save $home/Mail/mutt
endif

OK, so the idea is to send stuff from debian-user to its own mailbox and
stuff from all other subscribed debian lists to debian. Problem is that
I am getting debian-user in both places, which totally defeats the
purpose of limiting the email traffic in my debian mailbox. Any help
would be greatly appresiated, TIA
--

Frisco Rose	rosef@eou.edu

Science Journal Ed. 		scijou@scijou.eou.edu