dhcpcd question

Hi there,

    I've faced what I could call a bug (I think) in dhcpcd, and I'd like
to know if there's a known workaround for that...

    My linux box should get it's IP address from a DHCP server, and it
really does it perfectly UNTIL they move my PC to a different subnet
(what seems to be happening quite frequently here)... When it happens,
the only way to make dhcpcd get an IP address for me is to delete the
/etc/dhcpc/dhcpcd-eth0.cache file... Then, shouldn't dhcpcd deal with
that automatically? Is there a way to make it do so or should I report
it as a bug?

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn