RE: KDE question about panel icons

Hello!

> Has anyone managed to get programs added to their panel
> sucessfully (with their specified icons)? If so, please share,
> and I'll pass it along to the other two unfortunate souls and the
> KDE list.

I've had some strange problem: The Menu Editor creates the KDELNK files in
/root/.kde/[etc...], but KDE, a source distribution installed over a DEB
Hamm one, wants to find them in /usr/local/KDE/share/applnk[etc...]. I'm now
copying the files every time after I have used the Menu Editor. Maybe your
problem is similar???

Kind Regards, Stephan Hachinger

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net