PCB DESIGN SERVICE

CAD CONSULTANCY

CAD CONSULTANCY (CADS) , India is a premier PCB design house providing high
quality designs at affordable cost and with in short turn around times.
We undertake designs from simple to very complex multilayer boards. Our customers include Defence labs, aerospace Industry, IT Industry, Entertainment Electronics Industry, to name a few. We further ensure industry standard Methodology which ensure our designs meeting the IPC and MIL standards. We also provide End to End design services. CADS has a well established track record for the quality of the products and high technical support capability.

We offer:
1.  schematic Capture
2.  Manual & Auto Routing
3.  Thru hole,blind & buried vias, SMD, BGA support
4.  Split power plane to support multiple voltages
5.  High speed design
6.  Analog design, DFM

Software tools we use
Þ PCAD - Master Designer Ver 8.0
Þ ORCAD
Þ PADS POWER PCB
Þ CADSTAR
Þ ECAM

10.  Deliverables
Þ Gerber files
Þ Drill data in Excellon format
Þ Pick and place Co-ordinates (x,y,Theta)
Þ Netlist

11.  Quick delivery schedules
Þ Gerber transfer  thro INTERNET

We offer these services at the most competitive rates meeting the international standards. We have a combined experience of more than 100 man years.Our costs range from $5 /hr on wards.We are willing to work on a free pilot to establish our credibility.

India has become a major source for outsourcing design services. We will extend all those benefits namely Quality, speed and cost to you. As a design house you may need additional resources frequently.With out having to invest yourself we will extend you the resources.

Thanking you and awaiting your valuable response on this matter.

For CAD CONSULTANCY

preeti

email: cad_consultancy@hotmail.com
Tel:     91- 80 - 5270627