Locking up X the debian way?

Hi there, thanks to every one who responded to my post to configure X,
well I was editing the wrong file: /etc/Server and I should of been editing /etc/Xserver. I have X up and running fine now, and now I have a few qestions about locking up X. When I start X I have this command in .bash_profile: alias startx="startx -- -nolisten tcp" That works great as I am on a workstaion at home. My next qestion is, is there any thing else I can do to lock up X? Can someone point me to X secure howto? Any help on this would be very help full.
Thanks.
Chris.

Thanks to every one who responds to this  e-mail in advance!