Re: http -> telnet

The problem with httptunnel is that at work I have windows 95 computer
and I am not alowed to install any software on it. In fact each night
any installed software is erased.
Do I have two problem
1. I do not know of htc for windows 95
2. I am not sure that I can get away by installing any software on the cmupter
   at work, unless I can have it on a floppy disk

-Oz

--
NAME   Oz Dror, Los Angeles, California