Re: dselect/apt via non-NAT firewa

Is there something more I should have to use the potato apt with 2.1?

I installed and configured apt as below. I can fetch via http proxy just
fine. But immediately after fetching, apt (or dselect?) returns with
"/bin/sh: /bin/sh: cannot execute binary file" and "E: Write error - write
(32 Broken pipe)"