Re: how to create a dummy /dev/dsp

El Thu, 26 Aug 1999, dijo Stefan Langerman acerca de how to create a dummy /dev/dsp:
>I have slink installed on an old Pentium 75 box, WITHOUT a sound card.
>When I installed the system, it apparently didn't create a /dev/dsp.
>How do I create one that doesn't do anything?
There's a script called MAKEDEV in the /dev dir,.. type MAKEDEV --help, and
you should see an option 'sound'
 --

        Daniel Payno                FidoNet: 2:341/136.119
        dpay@mad.servicom.es        http://rax.uax.es/~pay

I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)   (Linus Torvalds)