Re: debian-user-digest Digest V99 #1460

Well mine work but I have a 2940-AU wether that makes a difference i don't
know.

Regards

Graham

>I have just tried to install Debian on a machine with an Adaptec AHA 2940 SCSI
adapter. When I run install from DOS (or boot from the rescue floppy) the
machine hangs after detecting the SCSI adapter. The last message on the screen
is... Downloading sequencer instructions... 419 instructions downloaded.