Re: xlsfonts lists duplicate fonts?

"Francis J. Bruening" wrote:
Hi,

I just recently installed xfstt, and it seems to be working fine.

However, when I do an "xlsfonts" cmd, I notice many of the fonts at the
bottom of the output (vga11x19, r12,r13, etc) all appear twice in the list.

Is this normal behavior, or does anyone have an explanation for this?

I suspect it's because there are two directories with identical named fonts - /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi and the same ending in /100dpi.  But I could be wrong.

John

Thanks in advance,

Francis