Real Audio 5 and sound

hi,
	i seem to have dpkged the rvplayer package propely into my system
but when i try to play an ram file, it doesn't display the picture or
sound.  how do i tweak it to make it work properly?

	thanks a lot!

p.s. I thought the sound devices were not working properly (i.e. /dev/dsp
and /dev/audio) but they work with freeamp.

Yours truly
Alexander Ling

"... the primary function of schools is to impart enough facts to make
children stop asking questions.  Some, with whom the schools do not
succeed, become scientists..." Schmidt-Nielsen, The Camel's Nose: Memoirs
of a curious scientist.