RE: new release of xfmail?

On 19-Aug-99 Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
> I have been using xfmail for a while, but find it crashing often on me, ie,
> serveral times daily.
>
> It doesn't give any errors, though, besides the "Xfmail crashed... etc"
> dialog.
> What is the best way of reporting bugs?

There is none.  Either it works or it does not.  I am using it for now, I
intend to use Mahogany as my mail client in the future.  But I have to get a
few Debian packages in a row for that to happen.

xfmail is dead code, under a non-free license using a bad tool kit which is
also non-free and buggy.

> By the way, there is a new xfmail mailing list at
> http://slappy.org/mailman/listinfo/xfmail.

Hmm, curious.