Re: CGI Help

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 04:16:05PM -0400, Tom wrote:
> I could use some assistance with tracking down an easy to use cgi lib for
> C/C++. I've downloaded the cgic stuff but it is a bit too complicated and
> involved in my opinion for parsing information from html forms (if you
> know what I mean).  Any help would be great!

I guess I have to ask - why use C/C++ for that?  Perl is much easier
to set up for text parsing.  Yes, there is a performance hit, but not
that significant for most applications.  With the CGI module for perl,
forms processing is really easy.

 Brian Barrett
 http://www.nd.edu/~bbarrett
 University of Notre Dame Class of 2001