Tekram 390u2w scsi

Hi!

I'm trying to install Debian 2.1 on my new computer, but after installing the
base system and rebooting, it wont boot any linux. Just before it's about to
boot, it says "LI", nothing more... And it stays like that forever.

I have a Tekram DC-390U2W scsi adapter, a IBM U2W 9GB harddisk and dual
PIII-450Mhz cpu's... I also have an IDE disk (18GB IBM) which is /dev/hda,
maybe that's causing some problems? In the BIOS i've configured that the
machine should boot on the SCSI drive.

It's a NCR 53C895 scsi chip.

/Marcus