Re: No Mouse, No X Windows

I just had the exact same problem! It seems that no matter what I do to tell
xf86config that my mouse is on dev/psaux/ (which yours probably also is) the
changes doesn't seem to be reflected in the etc/x11/xf86config -file. I had
the mouse working fine and was just trying to get a little higher than
640x480 out of my ET4000, when this happened.
Now I'm going to read my Linux-book and try to figure out how to edit
xf86config manually from the console, before going to bed.
Clues most welcome!
Regards
Vitux
:-)
Still happy to kill my Win-partition in spite of a month of heavy
unix-learning.

Error is human; complete disaster takes a computer