Re: Easy way to determine where files are installed?

At 11:54 PM 8/15/99 -0700, Alvin Oga wrote:

>hi andre...
>
>easiest way to find files...
>
>root# find / -name http.conf -ls
>root# find /usr /etc  -name http.conf -ls	( if you suspect it in /etc or
/usr )

Alvin, for some reason find did not find the httpd.conf file that way.  I
eventually found it in /etc/apache after double checking manually.  Thanks
for the info about dns needing to be configured, now that I've edited
httpd.conf I will try to setup dns to work.  I didn't realize I needed it.

Thanks again.

Andre'