Re: Netscape 4.61 - ???

:-> "Sean" == Sean  <snmjohnson@iclub.org> writes:

    > The best thing to use right now is the libc5 version of netscape as supplied by
    > Netscape.  The packaged version of netscape if chock full of problems that, if I
    > understand it correctly, are largely glibc2.1 related.  You'll need a few packages
    > from the oldlibs directory ... libc5, libg++2.7, xpm4.7

uhmm, I was happy that I eliminated all the libc5 packages.... I'll
try and wait for a newer package.....

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.10 #1 Tue Jun 15 21:03:12 CEST 1999 i586 unknown