killing ALL of a user's processes at once

Hi there,

    I was wondering if there's a way to kill all of a user's processes
at once... This would be VERY useful in cases like today, when I made a
little mistake in my crontab and a process that should be started at
6h00 am was started once for each minute between 6h00 and 7h00... OK, it
was VERY stupid to put * 6 on the crontab instead of 00 6, but then the
only solution I found to stop all those 60 processes that were running
when I got here, at 9h00, was to reboot the machine...

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn