From: peter@mail-gw5.pacbell.net [mailto:peter@mail-gw5.pacbell.net]On
Behalf Of Peter Moody
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 8:49 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: sblive 'n debian

is there anyone out there who has gotten this card to run under debian?
I'm currently running rh 6.0 for no other reason than because the
install script for the sblive actually works for redhat.  I had debian
up and running for a while, but I couldn't get sound going and I got
tired of havin 600 megs of mp3s (not to mention games) that wouldn't
work (properly).
someone told me that I had to flash the card or something, maybe run
setserial or what not to get the card working properlly.
_ANY_ help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks.
-peter