Re: Mylex DAC960

Installing Debian on a system with a DAC960 is not easy.  I've done it
several times, *by hand*, using the Debian rescue disk only to get a shell
prompt.  Let me repeat that it is very difficult, and I wouldn't be able
to walk you through it.  It works wonderfully once installed, however.

I would suggest that the "easy" way to do this is to put in an IDE
drive temporarily, install Debian onto it, get it so it sees the DAC960,
and then move everything over to the DAC960 disk and remove the IDE drive.

Good luck,

Jeff