Netscape crashing problem possible solve

Hi,

After looking a couple of weeks at the threads here in the list about
netscape 4.61 crashing with potato I have come up with a solve that
actualy works.

Instead of installing the libc6 version which crashes constantly I
installed the libc5 version and some of the old libs with apt-get

I have been using it for about 40 hours now and it has not crashed once.

--
Geordy Korte

geordy@nai.nu		| ICQ 14458242
http://www.nai.nu	| Finger geordy@nai.nu for PGP key