Re: [HELP NEEDED] The Canon LBP 660 printer under Debian (Slink)

	Hi John,

Thanx for your answer.

I'll try your tip. I can't access right now the box I'm puttind
debian on.

A question. You're talking about a Canon Installation manual.
I would like to know if you're refering to the manual shipped with
the printer ?

I've received a response from another Debian user.
He uses the software pbm2ppa in order to print to
the winprinter HP820. I've downloaded this software and will try it.

Anyway, I'll send the results of my tests to the list.

Regards, Max