Re: Kernel Header Files

Hi!
/usr/include/* are part of libc package. AFAIK you have to upgrade libc to
have newer /usr/include/*
I had the same problem several days ago and asked here if it is safe to
upgrade to libc-2.1 from potato to have 2.2 kernel headers. The answers
were, that in general with standard Debian software it should be safe to
grab glibc-2.1 from potato and upgrade. Apparently libc-2.1 is binary
compatible with glibc-2.0.

But I still don't want to try this....:(

--Julian Stoev