Re: Help!: XFree86 (3.3.4), graphics cards, and BIOS weirdness.+Packard Hell

All I can tell you is how I usually go about this stuff when I run into
similar problems:

1. First, dig around on Packard Bell's website and try to find a diagram
of the motherboard for the system and maybe even some documentation on
how to add your own video card.

2. Pick a new video card that others are using in Linux that meets your
requirements for resolutions, speed, etc...

3. Drive yourself crazy for a couple of weekend days getting it working.
(:

4. Enjoy!