itserv config

Howdy,

when I sent a message to this list, asking how can I set up a Win gateway
someone mentioned itserv. I downloaded it, and set up on my Win98r2. But I
found no documentation about setting up Linux clients. If someone has ever
used this utility, please let me know how can I configure my Linux box!

Note that I am quite a newbie (using Linux since march :), so if someone
could explain what do I need, how to set up, etc, that would be a GREAT
help.

Thanks, Algernon NG <paradise@orb.hu>