Re: cfdisk says hda is smaller than it really is!
- To: "KARL J KLUG" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: cfdisk says hda is smaller than it really is!
- From: "David Kane-Parry" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:20:27 -0400
- Message-id: <002601bee2e7$ad8eeb20$ccd2fea9@hodge>
- References: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
Karl J Klug wrote:
> I think this is the drive that was in the Thinkpad we installed Linux on.
> We used
> for the parameters.
I tried, but not matter what I entered, it kept seeing 1024/240/63. As a
test of sorts, I tried to install FreeBSD and it came off without a hitch.
What could possibly be going wrong here? Thanks in advance.