Netscape died on me.

Hi,

I did a dselect upgrade on my potato box today. I saw that some Netscape
base stuff got upgraded. After that my NS 4.61 static motif wouldn't run
anymore. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but no go.

What happens when I try to run NS is:

/usr/lib/netscape/base/uri_escape: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/netscape/461/navigator/navigator-smotif.real: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/netscape/plugins/build-tree/plugger-3.0/plugger.so: undefined symbol: flose

How do I get Netscape back?

TIA

        Regards,
        Christian Dysthe