Re: VMware for Debian

Vmware doesn't include the operating system.  You need to install from a
MS Win95 cd-rom or floppies.  If one has Win95 already installed on
their hard drive, it is possible to use that with the "raw disk" option,
but I have had problems running it that way.  There are instructions for
all of this on the www.vmware.com site.

Bob