xfs/xfstt

I'm a bit confused about xfs and xfstt.  I understand that
xfstt is for truetype fonts, and I have it working.

But as far as I can tell, xfs doesn't offer any advantage
(for a regular user) over just putting directories in
the FontPath bits of the X configs.  Is this true?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/